Trying to get property of non-object [ On /var/www/virtual/jpop.com/public_html/generatrix/model/youtubeModel.php Line 63 ]
Bacteria Ridden Sister - JPop.com
Artist info
Bacteria Ridden Sister

Bacteria Ridden Sister

Bacteria Ridden Sister


Bacteria Ridden Sister is a riot grrrl band that rose from the ashes of Elderly Slut circa 2009. We spend 90% of our time planning to write songs and the other 10% actually working on them, hence why we are undeniably shit. Read more on Last.fm
Bacteria Ridden Sister is a riot grrrl band that rose from the ashes of Elderly Slut circa 2009. We spend 90% of our time planning to write songs and the other 10% actually working on them, hence why we are undeniably shit. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply..

Top Albums
showing 1 out of 1 albums
Shoutbox
No Comment for this Artist found
Leave a comment


Comments From Around The Web
No blog found
Flickr Images
No images
Related videos
No video found
Tweets
No blogs found